Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowy Day and Good Company!!!

Yesterday was my Stamping Friends monthly get together....and it was a cold, dreary, snowy day...so it was so nice to be able to spend it in such wonderful company!!! Kim had some yummy pizza...and a scrumptious Hummingbird Cake....My teeth are still sceaming at the sugar high!!! We stamped the afternoon away...forgeting about what it was doing outside. I will post the swaps and projects later!!!

Thought you would enjoy the box that I made for the Red Hat Box Lunch. We all decorated boxes...and then drew numbers for what lunch we got....This was my box that I made...The Flowers are the Fleeced Rossettes we will be doing at the next Big Shot and Fabric class....I made them as 2 pins so the gal that got my box can take them off and use them as lapel pins!!!
and then I won the one I was coveting...So pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment