Monday, March 1, 2010

FREE STAMPS!!!!

Do I have your attention....Sale-a-Bration is still going strong until March 31!!! Book your workshop today...and you and your friends get a chance to earn free stamp sets!!! And I love FREE!!!! I am also throwing in and extra incentive....

For Hostesses: Be the first to book a workshop (it must close at a minimum of $150) and I will throw in an extra stamp set from the last page of the Sale-a-bration Mini (page 11) You can call or e-mail me to set up that workshop....I have a limited # of spaces left....so get your call into me today!!!

And yes, book parties count!!!

Order: Be the first to place an order over $75 on line...and you too can pick an extra set from page 11 of the Sale-a-bration mini!!!

Recruits: And lets sweeten the deal more...if you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator....be the first to sign up for the Starter Kit, , and in addition to Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration incentive of an additional free stamp set and 15% off of the Kit price...I will throw in 2 sets from page 11 of the Sale-a-bration mini.

Remember...this is in addition to all the free sets from Sale-a-bration...Woo Hoo...I love Free!!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment