Friday, March 12, 2010

Quarterly Brayer Class



When I started playing with my Brayer and Sponges...to make landscapes...I knew I had to share these wonderful techniques with all of you.....I just wish I had more time to do more classes!!! So I decided on a Quarterly format....doing 2 projects each quarter. Our very first one is coming up in 2 weeks with the deadline being Monday, 3/15/10. We will be doing 2 simple projects to get us started, but alot of these classes will be building on past classes....you can come to one, or them all!!!! Cost is $5.00 per class...and if you sign up for 3, you get all 3 for $10.(I will issue coupons, in case there is a date you can't make) This quarters class is Monday, March 22, 6:30 at my house....so don't wait too long as seating is limited!!!
The first card is using the Brayer Resist Technique, and the second is sponging...sponging can add so much demesion to pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment