Monday, March 29, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I'm sorry I didn't get anything posted yesterday...it was such a lazy day...I actually was able to take a nap...and then we were off to my Daughter, Kris' house for Princess Abbey's birthday ...which was actually Saturday...but we celabrated yesterday....and so you know what...I forgot my camera...so didn't get a picture of any of the princesses.....BooHoo...Princess Emma is growing so fast...and Princess Sarah...got her drivers permit this past week...oh my.....now I feel old....I remember teaching the girls to drive....

I did get a chance to play in the stamp studio...and worked on some old projects started, but not finished...:)

Here is a Valentines card that didn't get done in time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    Am I the only "Dee" you have on your listing? Or is that an April Fool's joke. I am excited to see what is in the bag. I am also quite happy to see I am not the only one so far behind on my card making. Still getting the Easter cards out. I had to change the design at the last minute when I remembered the purple was for before Easter and it should be white after Easter. Oh well, Maybe do both. So I did a fast change on that and hope to finish them today. If I ever get away from the computer.
    Tell Steven he does "good"!
    As always, Dee Havens

    ReplyDelete