Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Day!!!

WooHoo...my son got a call today that he has a job...His background check passed at the Air Force Academy!!!! We were worried...we got a call yesterday from our Nephew who is processing out of the Army at Fort Carson...and his background checks kept coming up with outstanding warrents...and then they finally decided it wasn't Mike, but our Matt...He has misplaced(lost) his license so many times...we were afraid that someone was using it.....but his check came back good....WooHoo...someone got a job...not the job he wanted, but it is a paycheck!!!

Thought I would post the rest of the samples I showed at last weeks Stamper's 10 Clubs.

This one is just using the Circle Circus set again....I have fallen in love with this set!!!! We also did this card at my phenominal workshop on Saturday!!!

Then this cute little candy basket....which uses masking with the flowers.....I also used this for my workshop on Saturday, as they wanted to see how to use wheels, so I swapped out some designer paper for a wheel strip.

Here's another traditional masked one....I used the Autumn Harvest set...this set kind of lends itself to masking!!!

And lastly...this one uses a Retiform type of masking.

No comments:

Post a Comment