Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let's do another Contest!!!

OK Girls....I love having fun...let's do another contest here.....I'm having a blast with my Blog...but no one is leaving comments.....I want this to be interactive....I need to hear from you all, so I know what direction to take this all!!!! So here is what we are gonna do for this contest. Our time frame is, Starting today, until I get home from Convention....on August 9. This one has some rules to follow....

1- You must post a comment on my Blog to get an entry. One entry a day...NO e-mail comments....if you go to the end of each post...click on comments, type your comment in the box, and click on post comment...very easy!!!!

2-You can post once a day....and I will collect all the postings for the drawing.

3-Posting requirement: Your post must be about something stamping related that you did in the past week...(examples could be: What your favorite product you used this week is, why you love stamping, a new technique you tried, a stampin' friend came over for stampin' fun, a stampin' event you attended, Hint!Hint! . MY BLOG (this would also count, but you have to tell me what you Love about my Blog, stampin' related, remember...)

OK finally, what's the prize???? I was going to give out the goodies to one person.... BUT NO...I wanted to spead the wealth....I don't have these done yet, as I haven't gotten them yet, but to start... a card using the NEW Build a Bear dies....Plus, I know I'm gonna come home from Convention with tons of cute, cute, cute ideas!!!! And one of the following goodies....a container of Black embossing powder, or a new package of discontinued Gold organdy ribbon(I am cleaning out my stash!!!!)

Can't wait to hear from you all....GOOD LUCK and may the best Stamper win!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay Cathy, I'll start this out. I just made my mom a hand-made card "Just because". She loves the creativity and I love to create. I combined it with a pink breast cancer awareness mug. Now it's comlete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test to see if this thing is working right....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!!! I love to see those creative juices....can't wait for convention, and the Digital Scrapbookign...I will be ordering mine this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I made my entire stamp camp projects this coming week based on the new Ronald McDonald set called "Very Thankful" following the neat ideas in the August STAMPING SUCCESS magazine. I love your blog and plan to start my own really soon!

    ReplyDelete