Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahh...Calgon...take me away!!!

I am on a Stampin' Up! over load!!!! We just had too many things introduced to us today....too many fabulous things.....

First things first....as I know many of you have been waiting...this weeks Deal of the Week....
CURRENT DEAL OF THE WEEK:


109112
Square Fire Rhinestone brads
$6.99
Great Deal!!!! Order by Saturday nite,....so that I have time to get it ordered!!!!

Here are the pictures of the projects that we did at our Stamper's 10 Hostess Clubs this past week. The butterfly one is using the Baby Wipe Technique that I will be teaching at my Technique classes...and the other ones were just a light, summery card, one nite did one, the other did the other one.....


I was able to see the new Holiday Mini Preview today....oh my....40 wonderful pages of fabulous...must have things....Let me see if I can paraphrase....Lots of new Fall, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas sets, and accessories, I need them all....lots of new Sizzix dies to go along!!!! You all know how I love Halloween....I can hardly contain myself!!!! They have outdone themselves....Next, they have introduced a line of Charms and Chains...for jewelry and decorating ....they are just fabulous!!!! I can feel a class coming on!!!!

Added to all of that they have teamed up with Build-a-Bear...and Sizzix, and have the cutest stamp sets, and bear dies...that are exclusive to Stampin' Up!!! I'm gonna have to have classes with these...and maybe some kids parties!!!! Way too much fun!

Lastly in there...the have rolled out the Digital Scrapbooking, which will be available sometime this fall....I will know more about that when I go to Convention....but it looks super cool!!!! A marriage of Digital Scrapbooking...very easy to use, and Stampin' Up! products to add pizzaz to your pages!!!! This will be going out to those that have ordered recently, sometime later next month....and you can start ordering Sept. 1!!!! If you don't get one, and want one...let me know.

And we can't forget...our Scavenger Hunt Question...I think I'm behind a question again, so here are 2:

12- My favorite stamp set in the whole catalog, on page 133 is?
13- Things have been _________________. I just want to say __________.

Drop me yur answers in e-mails ladystamp1@msn.com

I just signed up on Twitter...and will be sending out a tweet a day, with quicky updates....so if you would like to get those....e-mail me and I will send you an invite!!! Tweet...tweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment