Monday, July 6, 2009

Deal of the Week


Here is this Weeks Special:
Deal of the WEEK!

Big Shot Bag

Regular Price: $69.95

Special Price: $49.99

You have from now until July 13 to get your order into me...actually, get it to me by July 12, so that I can get it ordered....unless you want to order it on-line, then use code #113474. Great deal.....I love my bag, but then I lug my Big Shot all over the place!!!!

YUMMY!!!! I just love the new IN-Colors....a few of you have asked me to post them on here....so here they are.....usually, it takes me a few months to warm up to the new In Colors....but I just love this set of colors....it is so lucsious!!!!
Remember...if you sign on as a Follower....your name will be entered into the drawing for a set of the In-Color Markers...Drawing held, July 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment