Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Dog Days

Boy....was it hot today...and it's supposed to just keep gettin hotter.....It was so slow at work today....the Rodeo Parade is tonite, and they shut off all traffic downtown....and so we had no customers....which was good as I'm taking tomorrow off...and I was able to catch up. Steven has to drive 3 1/2 hours into the mountains to a little town called Bonanza, to do a damaged freight inspection....and, we thought it would be a nice drive(plus, I hate to have him drive 7 hours , by himself, in the mountains....)so I'm off to see the mountains....will try and get pictures.....I will bring my catalog, and do some serious class planning, if my motion sickness will allow it.

Here is today's Scavenger Hunt question....
7- Name the two new party kits?

E-mail me your answer at ladystamp1@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment