Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Week is Almost Over....

I don't know about you....but this seems like an exceptionally long week...maybe because I only worked 4 days on each of the last 2 weeks.....

These were the pictures of the projects that my Stamping Friends Group put together Sunday afternoon.


We all bring a project, and enough supplies so that we all go home with 2-3 of that project...so we usually have 20-30 cards each when we are done.
Here is my project: (side note...I did use some discontinued paper....I was trying to get it used up!!!)

These ladies save my sanity...Start your own group...contact me and I will help you get one started!!!! And I love coming and doing demos at events!!!!

And back to our Scavenger Hunt questions.....

15- How many NEW alphabet type Stamp Sets in this Catalog?

16- Name the new In Colors?

Keep those e-mails comong with your answers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment