Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IT"S HERE!!!!!!


It's Here, It's Here, It's finally Here!!!! You can now order from the New Stampin' Up! catalog.....I have plenty of them on hand....so please...stop by and get one, they are $7.00 if you pick one up, or $10.00 if I have to mail one to you.....It is definitly a Keeper!!!!

Want to know what some of my "must haves" are?

* New "In Color" Markers!!!! Yes – $17.95 – well I have these but had to list them

* 2 new embossing folders! and they are soo.... inexpensive!

* Princess Party Kit – I think this will be a hot item – soo cute.

* Big Shot Simple Numbers – Yea! numbers for my Big Shot!!!

* In Color Polka Dot ribbons – yes I love the dots! and the new In Colors!

* Designer Series Paper – of course in the In Colors but, I am also ordering the Cottage Wall and Kaleidoscope

* Favorite new Simply Scrappin’ kit – Sunny Day. (these kits are an awesome value for the price!)

* Punches – of course I have to have the new punches – I already have one but, need the rest!

I’ll keep you posted on the rest of my must have's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment