Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TIME!!!!

Some days ... there just isn't enough hours in the day! Yesterday was one of those days....I had every intention of posting to all of you...and it just seems that everything I started, I got side tracked. I did get in a wonderful telephone conversation with one of my Downline, Karen...hey Karen!!!

I wanted to share with you...I used to do Marker Clubs...and have wanted to start Ribbon and Designer Paper Clubs...They are so much fun...and a great way to get all that you want. But it is so hard to get everyone together to get one started...so I decided to just do some samplers...Here is the first one.

It is 3 yards of each of the new In Color ribbons. Cost is $14.00. Great deal. Contact me if you are interested.

And, drumroll......... Our last Scavenger Hunt question is....

20- How many new punches in this catalog, and their names?

I will wait a few days for you all to get your answers into me, and then I will go thru the stacks of answers, and the one with the most correct answers will win the Pumpkin Pie Ribbon....I will have a drawing if there is a tie!!! Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment