Thursday, April 1, 2010

And We Have a Winner!!!

My Blog hit 6000 hits sometime last night...so I picked for our Blog Contest this morning from those of you that posted!!!! Actually, Steven told me to tell you that HE picked the lucky winner...and that winner is...DEE....I will put your Giant Push Pin, Foam, and some of the 3D projects in a bag with your name on it and it will be here when you get your next Stamper's 10 order. Congratulations...And I thank all of you for stopping by my Blog, and getting it to 6000 hits!!!

OK....for our next Blog Contest!!! I have always wanted to make these Diorama Box Cards...but they always looked too tricky for me....then I came across a real easy pattern, the other day...and had to make some.....

This one is very simple...but it really came out cute!!! It uses the Bug & Kisses set(116580; $26.95)!!! Which is in the Main catalog. If you order it between now and April 15, you can have it for $24.25. The bugs are just too cute here!!! We've been watching the Life Series...the new one I think National Geographic did...Love the bugs!!!!

So from now until April 15...leave me a comment on here....and I will draw for 3 of the boxes...and maybe even throw some of these old 3-D projects.

2 comments:

  1. Cathy -

    Love the diorama. It is especially cute with the bugs. My kids will love that. Also this is my first ever comment to any blog. I am really jumping out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Melissa....we will make a convert out of you!!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete