Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lost Swap Card....and my Mailbox!!!!

Well...was cleaning out some shelves...and finally came across the lost swap card from last week...

It's one of those cards that the scan doesn't do it justice....the white stamped areas are on window sheet....so they came out really crisp!!! I love the hat pin!!!!

These are from my mailbox, back from Valentines and St. Patricks Day!!!
This one is from my Awesome friend Abbey Larson....I should have scanned it on red paper...it has a black border...very nice, simple card!!!!

This one is from a long distance friend in Illinois, Karen Bricker. She used the Slit Punch border that we did in Stamper's 10 this past year!!!

And lastly, this delightful St Patty's Day card from my dear friend Donna Loughridge.

I want to thank all of you...I love getting the mail!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment