Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Sorry!!!

Sorry I've been quiet...have had classes, and job tests...and interviews...and just not sure where the time has gone to...I've been cleaning out drawers, and cabnets...and came across more past mail....

This one is a Thank you card in lovely Spring Colors I got a few weeks ago from my dear friend Donna Loughtridge....I just love the Spring colors...they make me smile!!!!


I came across a bunch of Christams cards...these 2 are from my good friend Phyllis Parker...I think the blue one was from this past Christmas...and the Green one from the previous Christmas....I always keep the past Christmas cards in a folder so if I need to get back to some of my friends who have added letters or notes...I can...But I think I need to post the hand made ones now that I have my Blog...They are all such works of art and I cherish them dearly!!! I willget better at that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment