Monday, April 19, 2010

Fantastic Day of Stamping

Yesterday was our Stamping Friends Stamp Sunday at Phyllis' Home...and it was such a welcome relief, I didn't realize how stressed out I was getting over the Rocky Mountain Rubber Hi Show.....so much to do....so if I don't blog on here for a few days...dont' get worryed...I'll try to get on at least every few days!!!! Yesterday was fantastic friendship, fantastic stamping, fantastic food!!!!, fantastic swaps, and fantastic projects......I still have not unpacked my bags...so I only have my swap and project....

Our swap theme was "Manly" Cards...so this was my card....can actually be used for anything....but will do for a man!!!!

Our project theme was Nature...so this was what I came up with....I just love this bird stamp from the Always set!!!! Most of the paper was discontinued older stuff...so this is a good use to use it up constructivly!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, I had a wonderful time too, and I can't believe all of the cards that we ended up with. I really liked your project card with the bird. It turned out so pretty, but looks like a lot of work!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on someone's blog ages ago....and I love that bird stamp.....so when you said nature....that one was perect....It was a bit time consuming!!!

    ReplyDelete