Friday, April 23, 2010

April Snow Day


This was what we woke up to this morning.....And it has been snowing all day, and they say it will get worse later....Yuck!!!!





This is from my office window....the window well is almost full!!!! I'm just soo....glad that this is not the weekend of the big stamp show!!!! We don't want a repeate of last year!!!

Got a big box of supplies for my class for the show yesterday...and this is what the box looked like


Was very nervous as I went thru it, as there were mostly paper, but also small containers of eyelets, ribbon, and dimensionals....that would have easily come thru this hole...but to my surprise it was all there....I need to call SU this afternoon and let them know this is about the 5 box I have gotten in this condition.

OK...what do you think...Steven gave me a really neat sewing book for Easter...that had all sorts of ideas that I can change up a bit and use with the big Shot and Fabric!!!! This was my first attempt, I thought these would be great for my Grandaughters!!!





I used the Bigx XL Perfect Setting die for this one with one of the Lollipop Circle Flowers. This is so addicting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment