Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MDS2 is here!!!

 MDS2!!!!

The Downloadable versions of MDS2 are available TODAY!!!!  Woo Hoo....I haven't done mine yet, because this is my birthday month, and my first Demonstrator order is my birthday present from SU, and I haven't decided what that will be....so as soon as I do that I will download the program too!!!  If you haven't gotten this program, you can get the free trial version, try it out, use this months special of 31% off of our professional print services (on selected items...ask me which ones)  and decide if it is for you.  If you have the program...the upgrade is phenominal from what I saw at Convention.  The upgrade is only $19.95 (#130650) and needs to be done on the web.  

Some of you have bought the program, and have not put it on your computers....I'm sensing a fear factor here...I am planning ongoing mini classes this fall....still planning....but they will be monthly and each one will target a different area.  Also if you need help getting it onto your computer, I will be glad to come over and help you out...that is if you are local, and can do it via the phone if not!!!  Want to get you all using this wonderful program.  So if you think you would be interested in attending some of the classes on MDS...let me know along with days and times that are good for you. 


Here are some more product that Stampin' Up! gave to us at Convention.  Every class we took, we had a cute little bag with one of these in it....FUN!!!


This is what I've been up to today!!!It came out so stinkin' cute!!!  Been collecting the supplies the past few weeks...I love the new Dollar Tree on Woodman Rd....got most of it all there!!!  Gonna use it for the centerpiece for the baby shower for Allison!!!

Steven is on a kick not to eat any carbs...which is really good, but, I gotta have my carbs.  Tonight I grilled some chicken thighs, sauted some zucchini, and made a tossed salad...yumm...but last week I made this...he wasn't too happy, but it sure was good!!!  Made his without the crescent rolls...so he just had to worry about the potatoes and peas.

Mini Crescent Chick Pot Pies

1 1/2 c. frozen peas and carrots
1 c. cubed cooked chicken
1 c. refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions (from 20-oz. bag)
1/4 c. milk
1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (4 oz.) crescent dinner rolls
1 egg
1 tbl. water
1/8 tesp. dried thyme leaves

Heat oven to 400F.  In 2 qt. saucepan, mix peas and carrots. chicken, potatoes, milk, 1/2 tsp. thyme and the soup.  Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.  Divide mixture evenly among 4 ungreased 10-oz. cusard cups.  Unroll dough, separate into 4 triangles.  Place 1 triangle over each custard cup.  In a small bowl, mix egg and water.  Brush mixture over dough.  Sprinkle 1/8 tsp. thyme over dough.  Bake 11 to 13 min.  or until crusts are golden brown.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment