Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tags till Christmas


Wood # 120847 $30.95, Clear # 121169 $22.95
This is one of the most versitile of the Christmas sets...in my opinion.  When my children were small, the weekend after Thanksgiving was when we started working on Christmas.  I would pull all of the Chirstmas related stamps, papers, scissors, punches...etc....  and let them go to making tags for the Christmas presents.  I always wrapped in Red or Green paper with a coordinating ribbon...so the tag was the showpeice of the presentation!!!!  The family all loved it because they got homemade kids artwork!!!!  This set makes making tags so easy...and it's not jsut for tags,.....These pieces are great for cards, scrapbook pages and home decor!!!! 

This came out even better then I expected....I am lovin' this ornament!!!!  I am doing a class on it in November....stay tuned for the details!!!! 


I made these fruit Parfaits a few weeks ago...and now...could eat one every morning!!!!  Has a little bit of everything in it!!!!

Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits

1/2 c. vanilla yougurt
1/4 cup granola
1/4 c. blueberries
1/4 c. sliced strawberries
1 TBL shredded coconut
I a parfait dish, layer half of each of your incredients, except coconut. Repeat and finish with coconut.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment