Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stampin' Around Wheels - A Wheely Good Time


I love my Wheels....there is just so much you can do with them.  From making my own wrapping paper, to borders, to picking an item out and stamping, to backgrounds.....they are the most versatile tool we carry!!!
Remember...there are a couple of ways to order from me...either by phone, e-mail...or by going to my web page www.cathy.stampinup.net  and clicking on Shop Now ( the easiest way)

The evening of the day we flew into Salt Lake City, Paula and I took an extra Make-n-Take class.  This was one done by the concept artists, and was more of a tip class then a project....which was right up my alley, as I love throwing out tips....This is what we made.  Cute little banner with lots of great tips!!!!  Will be using them in classes and events this year!!!
New window is in, just needs trim work.  I came down this morning...and thought...oh no...where did the window go....the glass was so clear....the old one was all etched, from the sprinklers, and looked like frosted glass!!!!  I can see the neighbors!!!!  Steven needs to get the screen made to fit it, so that I can leave the window open!!!! 
Beef Stew
1 lb. stew beef
1 lg. onion chopped
1 (1lb.) frozen mixed vegetables
1 (1lb.) frozen lima beans
1 (1 lb.) frozen peas
4 lg. potatoes, chopped
2 lg. carrots, diced
2 (8oz.) can tomatoe sauce
water
salt & pepper to taste
1 (16oz.) can cream style corn
In a skillet, brown beef with onions, drain.  Add vegetables and tomatoe sauce.  Cover with water.
Add salt & pepper to taste.  Cook until vegetables are tender.  Stir in corn and simmer until heated through.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment