Saturday, August 4, 2012

Howl-o-ween Project Kit Promotion


Fun, fun, fun!!! 
  Is your wish list as long as mine?….You might just want to think about becoming a Demonstrator in August…Stampin’ Up! has a deal for you….the kit is only $99, and is fully customizable…you order what you want, your way!!!  And ALL of your purchases are yours at,  at least a 20% discount.  Or maybe you just want access to all the Stampin’ Up! Events, and the wonderful Magazine/Web Page Stampin’ Up! provides for us….along with all the great friendships….becoming a Demo in August is the way to go.  Minimums are easy, there’s really nothing stopping you.  AND…In August, if you order the kit, check out the Spooktacular Project Kit ($60 value) that will come in your kit….I can’t wait to get it, because if you sign up, I get one too, and we will plan a day to come have lunch and make the project.  Contact me for more information and any questions!!!

Sorry I haven't posted much the past few day.  Been busy with classes and getting ready for the Baby Shower tomorrow.  Will post pictures after the event....I think I'm almost ready.   Bread is baked for the Sandwich Rings, which I will put together in the morning.  Potatoe Salad made.  Red Velvet Cupcakes baked and frosted...they really came out, looking like something out of CupCake Wars!!!!  House is decorated.  Just need Steven to put up one more table in my Studio, where we will be decorating Onsies.  


Here's some more free product I got at Convention.  I opened my bag after shopping at Momento Mall...and this was inside.  I will be using the Deck the Halls fabric for a book I am making later this month!!!  WooHoo!!!  I love FREE!!!  Stampin' Up! is the BEST!!!!





Here are 2 more items that I did for Show & Tell at last months Stampers 10.  I was showing how to make buttons and beads using our Designer papers....the top one has a cute little heart button... the bottom one shows a bead as the butterfly's body.  Fun technique.


Here's a recipe that my friend Kim gave to me eons ago.  I needed a dip to take to an event...this is super yummy!!!

Spinach Artichoke Dip

1/2 lb. cream cheese softened
1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
1 1/2 c. mayonaise
1 oz. artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
1/4 lb. fresh spinach, washed and patted dry & chopped
1/4 small yellow onion, chopped.
Smash cream cheese with a spoon, add mayo and stir, then add Parmesan, and stir well again.  Then the artichokes and onion.  Put in a small casserole dish, into a 350 oven for 20 min.  Serve with crackers.   Enjoy and Bon Apetite.


No comments:

Post a Comment