Monday, August 20, 2012

Stampin' Up! Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

Holiday #1251582 $16.95
Now that it's starting to cool down...my thoughts turn to baking!!!  Can't wait to use these Cookie Stamps for my next event!!!  They come with a really good Sugar Cookie recipe...but I'm looking for a Pumpkin Sugar Cookie dough...to make the Jack-o-Lantern one!!!  This is the Holiday collection. Here's the ones I made for my Open House.  I stamped on Fondont for this one...but you can stamp right into the cookie dough too! 
Saturday, a group of us went to Kim's house and she showed us all how to make these bound books.  I've made smaller bound books, with a similar binding, years ago...and was so pleased with how this one came out.....I used some discontinued Stampin' Up! Fabric...and the edge and corners are a velveteen.  Very elegant looking.  I am gonna have to make more of these...Thanks for teaching us this Kim!!!  Teddy is gonna take off with this one I think!!!

And now, how about a recipe.  A bunch of you were asking about the Crescent Danish Rolls I brought to Kim's on Saturday.  Here we go:
Easy Crescent Danish Rolls
1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. lemon Juice
3 cans crescent dinner rolls
4 tsp. preserves or jam
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2-3 tsp. milk
Heat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice till smooth.  Separate dough into 12 rectangles, firmly pressing perforations to seal.  Spread each rectangle with cream cheese mixture.  Roll up starting with long side.  Gently stretch to 10 inches, and coil each roll into a spiral with seam on inside, and place on an ungreased large cookie sheet.  Make a deep indentation and fill with preserves.  Bake 20-30 min, until golden brown.  In small bowl, mix last 3 ingredients, and drizzel over warm rolls.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment