Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Blocks

I love, love, love our Clear Acrylic Blocks.  They fit so nicely in my hands....no sharp edges to dig into you!!!!  You can also get the Clear Block Storage Caddy,(120279 $16.95) which holds all 9 blocks. The blocks are sold individually:
Or...you can buy them in bundles:
ALL 9 - 118491 $66.95
Most popular, C, D, H 129851 $19.95
Also for those of you who are converting their old wood sets over to Clear to save space...you can purchase the Clear-Mount Cling Foam 124236 for $10.95, and the cases:  119105 $5.95 for 4 cases.  There is also a great Cleaning Cloth:  121779 $3.95.

Here are a few more projects that we did as Make & Takes at Convention....Sorry it seems to be taking me forever to get them all on here....lots going on.   

 Private Classes....I'm offering something new!!!!  I'm already doing Classes, and Workshops and Clubs. Check my Calendar/Event tab above for my schedule....but I'm now offering Private Classes.  Get together a group of at least 5 people, and I will do a private class.  We would make 4 cards with envelopes.  Cost is $10, or free with an order.  (Fee must be prepaid!)  What a fun Girls Night Out!!!  I provide everything we need.  Let me know if you are interested!!!  And New for ALL my hostesses....with $200 in sales and 2 bookings, you can pick out a single-line name stamp, or a background stamp when the booking is held!  Or you can pick from my basket of discontinued sets.  WooHoo...free product!!!  

Here's a yummy, quick lunch idea for when the kids, or grandkids stop by!!!
Mini Clubs
1 tomatoe, chopped
4 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
1/4 c. Miricle Whip
1 pkgs. (12 oz. dinner rolls (12 rolls) split
3 Cheddar cheese slices quartered
1 pkg. shaved roasted Turkey breast
6 lettuce leaves, torn in half.
Cpmbine tomatoes, bacon and dressing
fill rolls with cheese turkey, lettuce and tomato mixture.  Enjoy and  Bon Apetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment