Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scentsational Season

Wood #121026 $18.95, Clear #121190 $14.95
Our sweet UPS gal brought this yesterday...now I have to figure out what to make with it!!!!  I love all the images!!!! 
2013 Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar # 126913 $6.95, Desktop Display Calendar Case # 127033 $1.95                  
  Everyday Happenings Bundle # 129936 $ 7.95 Includes Calendar and Case

I just bought a bunch of these for quick Christmas gifts.  I plan on making my own next year re-using the case.  These are so cute, and there is some great printed paper on the reverse side. 

It was Steven and my 39th Wedding Anniversary today..... Where has the time gone to????  We went out to Outback for dinner...Yummy, but I feel like I'm gonna burst!!!! 

Been doing lots of baked potatoes and fixin's for dinner...with yummy fresh vegis or salad out of the garden. 

Twice-Baked Potatoes with Bacon
4 baking potaotes
1/2 cup milk
4 oz.  Cream Cheese
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled 
Heat oven to 400F.  Prick potatoes in several places with fork.  Bake 1 hour.  Reduce oven to 350F.  Cut thin slice from top of each potato.  Discard tops, scoop out center into medium bowl, leaving 1/8 thick shells.  Beat potato with mixer 1 min. Add milk and cream cheese, beat until fluffy.  Spoon back into shells, top with bacon.  Place in shallow dish.  Bake 20 min.   Enjoy, and Bon Apetit!

One hint...I thought I would help not heat the house up with the oven and do only 2 potatoes in the microwave....They don't mash up as fluffy, so now I'm back to the oven, I just make all 4 and we have the others another night.  Very yummy, more to come!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment