Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Border Banter

Wood #128927 $19.95, Clear # 128930 $14.95
This set is so simple...but I can see me using it so much.  It was designed to be used with the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon # 127844 $7.95.  We will be using it in our October Techinque Club!!!! 

This was my hostess gift, for Stamper's 10 group, and to all my hostesses for August.  Cute little candy holder...again we were going with the Christmas theme and using fabric. 


This was our Make - n  - Take....cute little gift box, and
This was just a decoration I made to show the use of more of our great fabric!!!! I used quilt batting over a Paper mache' letter W. 

Thought I'd share another one of the Baked Potato recipes I've been doing.  These are just so yummy. 

Twice-Baked Potato with Cheddar and Broccoli
4 baking potatoes
1/2 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
small broccoli florets
Heat oven to 400F, prick your potatoes,and bake for 1 hour.  Reduce temp. to 350F.  Cut a slice from top of potatoes, discard tops, scoop out center into medium bowl, leaving an 1/8" shell.  Beat potatoes with mixer 1 min.  Add milk and cheese, beat until fluffy.  Spoon back into shells, and top with broccoli.  Place in a shallow dish, and bake 20 min. more....Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment