Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Merry Minis


I'm lovin' all the Punch and Stamp set's that coordinate....These are the Merry Minis (#127916-wood $14.95, #127919-clear $11.95, pg. 6 Holiday Catalog) and the Merry Minis Punch Pack (#126882 $16.95)  Just got mine in the mail...so haven't had time to play, but will post pics as soon as I do.  You can order these direct HERE.  Or contact me by phone or e-mail. 


This is the last set that we got at Convention...sorry...ya have to be a demo to get it...it's a great business builder.  They gave it to us for attending ALL of our classes.  Can't wait to make up some goodies for my downline using it!!! 




Here's a few of the projects that I showed with the gift card M&T that we did this month at Stamper's 10.  The Just For You one was my hostess gift this month...held a little gift certificate, and I love the Graduation cap!!! 

My friend Abby, made this recipe a while back for a meeting, and she was generous enough to give me the recipe.  I was having a hard time finding the Custard Powder, until a few weeks ago, and finally World Market had it.   It is soooo...yummy!!!

NANAIMO BAR RECIPE

Bottom Layer
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1/2 C. sugar
1 c. coconut
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 c. graham wafer crumbs
1/2 c. finely chopped almonds
5 TBL. cocoa

Melt first 3 ingredients in the microwave.  Stir in crumbs , coconut and nuts.  Add egg and microwave stirring every 30 sec. until thick.  Stir in crumbs.  Press into ungreased 8 X 8 pan.

Second Layer
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1 TBL. & 2 tsp. Cream
t TBL. vanilla custartd powder
2 c. icing sugar
Cream butter, cream, custard powder, and sugar together well.  Beat until light.  Spread over bottom layer.

Third Layer
4 squares semi-sweet chocolate (1 oz. each)
2 TBL.  unsalted butter
Melt chocolate and butter  in microwave.  Cool.  When cool, but still liquid, pour over the second layer and chill in fridge.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment