Friday, July 27, 2012

Stampin' Up! Bundles



Stampin' Up! has done a wonderful job of teaming up products that you naturally use together, into Bundles. If you look thru the new Holiday Catalog, you will see 9 bundles, and they save you between 10 and 15%. Here's the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle I just got!!!  Lovin' those Googlie Eyes...they self stick!!!!  Will get some pics up as soon as I have a chance to play with it!!!


 OK...this is maddening...I have saved it turned and correct orientation, but when I plug it into Blogger, it keeps turning it....this is YOU'RE AMAZING (Page 33, Main Catalog, 126720-Wood,$30.95, 126722-Clear,$22.95) another set Stampin' Up! gave to us to use for our Make-n-Takes.  Another EEHHH set until I used it, can see lots of uses for this one, along with the Ticket Wheel and Punch!!!!  Oh...my list keeps growing!!!!


And, my basket of cards is finally starting to empty out...or at least until I add Convention stuff.  This was the swap I did for last months' Stamp Day.  We were repurposing stuff, so this was in box of scraps!!!!


And this was the project I brought to make, same day....used some very old Stampin' Up! discontinued papers!!!!  I still love it!!!!

Here's a great grilled steak recipe we made last week!!!

Texas BBQ'D Steak

3-4 tri-tip beef steaks
1/2 c. BBQ sauce
1/2 c. Italian dressing
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. Dijon mustard
2 T.  peach preserves
2 T. honey
1 T. garlic minced
1 onion, sliced

In a medium bowl.  Combine all liquid ingredients and onions.  Submerge steaks into liquid and marinate for 1 hour in fridge.  Grill over indirect heat to preferred doneness.  Flip meat only once.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit.






No comments:

Post a Comment