Monday, July 30, 2012

STAMPS

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, stamps are the building block of my creativity.  Stampin' Up! stamps are:
  • Exclusively designed artwork 
  • Deeply etched into rubber!!!
  • They have designed styles for any taste
  • Are grouped into sets for easy coordination
  • Can be purchased in wood mount, or clear mount!!!

 I love my Stampin' Up! Stamps...and I have used many stamps in my day...these are the best out there.  I also love that thru the years that I have been a demonstrator, they have kept up with the current styles.  When I first decided to do this over 17 years ago...I researched 5 companies that sold thru home parties...and am so happy that I went with Stampin' Up!  They have been the best!!!!


I didn't get to finish up what we did yesterday, at my Downline Meeting, as my computer was not behaving.  Today it seems fine.  We did get a chance to stamp....Actually we did the same Make-n-Takes that we did at Friday's Stamper's 10.  The top one shows the buttons we made, and the bottom one shows a gift card holder...will get the other samples on here later this week!!! 

Karen will be joining me at the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Denver on September 8 from 9-5.  I am so excited...AND...I can have 8 guest come  with me.....It is a full day of stampin, presentations, swapping, lunch, all for only $75.00.  If you are interested in coming with me...let me know.  Registration usually fills up fast. 

What does your registration include?
  • All event activities
  •  Hands-on stamping and papercrafting techniques
  • Business tips
  •  Presentations by Stampin’ Up! staff and local demonstrators
  •  Swapping with fellow demonstrators
  •  A boxed lunch
  • Make & Take projects
  •  Hundreds of display samples for inspiration

Here's another set that they gave to us at Convention. Mixed Medley (#128054-Wood , 128057-Clear, pg. 39, Holiday Catalog,)  It is one of the Hostess sets in the Holiday Catalog...Now to find time to play with it!!!!  I'm lovin' it because the cute little new scallop punch fits 6 of the images!!!! Gotta get the punch next!!!!

Portuguese Beef & Onion

1 lb. beef strip loin, sliced
2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
3 onions, thinly sliced
2 cloves, garlic, minced
1 lb. tomatoes, peeled, seeded & chopped
1tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 bay leaf
pinch of salt
pepper to taste
1 T. fresh cilantro, chopped

In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.  Saute' beef slices for 2 minutes.  Add onion slices, garlic, tomatoes, parsley and bay leaf.  Season to taste with salt and pepper.  Heat to simmering.  Cover and cook for 30 minutes.  Garnish with cilantro.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment