Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog


The new Stampin' Up! Catalog was laying out on my desk, and I was struck by it's simple elegance this year.  Yes, it is paired down a little from past years...but really....I even found it to be a bit much at times.  New items can be found in the Supplemental Catalogs.  This catalog is clean and crisp, just the way I want my Stamping to be!!!!


The AFFECTION COLLECTION (# 127946-wood, 127949-clear, page 35 of the Holiday Catalog) set was another stamp set that Stampin' Up! gave to us at convention for our Make-n-Takes.  When I first saw this set it was Eeehhh....but now that I have used it, I can see all sorts of possibilities.  Good choice Stampin' Up!  Will get some samples on here later this week!!!


These were the projects that we made at the Coffee Filter Class last month....These are some of my favorite projects!!!!  Check out the link above for Calendar and Events, to see the Stamp-a-Stack, Explosion Book Class, and Holiday 3-D Punched Projects upcoming classes.  Lots of fun.  If you have a class idea you would like me to do, let me know!!!!



Time for a Sneak Peek of our Stamper's 10 projects for tomorrow night.  This is a great group of Stamper's....and we have an opening...would love to have you join us.  And yes, I can take long distance members...you get the finished projects delivered in your order!!!!

Here's an easy peasy recipe, for when the grandkids come over for lunch!!!!

Mountains and Forest Sandwich

1 slice of cheese
1 slice of bologna or other lunch meat
1 hot dog bun
1 TBL. Miricle Whip or Mayonaise
lettuce

Cut cheese and bologna in half, using knife or kitchen scissors, make zig-zag cut.  Spread bun inside with mayo, fill with lettuce, cheese and bologna.  Cheese and meat are the mountains, lettuce is the forest...cute!  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment