Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

Oh...My...Gosh....I am lovin' the new Holiday Catalog.  If you ordered from me this past quarter, you should have gotten yours in the mail last week...if not...let me know, and if you want one, let me know and I will get one to you ASAP!  I was in a rush the day it came, looked thru it quickly, and nothing jumped out at me...a few evenings later, I had time to digest it...and now I want it ALL!!!!  I love the larger format, and everything in it.  And I have just got to reproduce the ornament on the front cover!!!!  BEAUTIFUL!!!!


 Here is another set that I got from Stampin' Up! at Convention!!!  DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS It was one of our Make-n-Take sets...I will post the projects later this week!!! Great set for framing things and it has the matching Floral Frames Framelits Die!!!  You can order by e-mailing or calling me or going to my web page and clicking on Shop Now. 


My basket of cards and projects overflowith....so I may have posted this.  These are the Make & Take projects we did at my Open House.  The cookies were super yummy, cute little treat bag!!! 

And a recipe...I seem to be on a cooking frenzie!!!!  Steven liked this one as he is cutting out ALL Carbs as an experiment.  His blood sugar has been evenly good range all week, no highs or lows!!!  I made a rice salad to go with this...guess I will be eating it all week. 

BBQ Salmon

1/2 cup Kraft Thick n' Spicy Origional BBQ Sauce
2 TBS brown sugar
1 green onion sliced
4 salmon steaks

 Preheat BBQ to medium high heat.  Grease your meat basket well.  Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and onions until well blended.  Grill salmon 4 min. on each side.  Brush generously with BBQ mixture.  Continue grilling 4 min.  until salmon flakes easily with fork, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.  Enjoy and Bon Appetit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment