Saturday, July 28, 2012

To Love What We Do

Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart pretty much sums up why I am a Demonstrator.

To Love what we do
And Share what we Love
As we help others enjoy Creativity
And Worthwhile Accomplishments
In this we make a difference!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what I do, I could stamp and create ALL day long!!!  And the teacher in me craves sharing that Love!!!!  Knowing that I am helping others to be Creative...is very important to me...because when I am being creative I am at my happiest.  I truely believe that everyone needs to be creative in some form, be it, art, music, writing...etc.  Knowing I can do this for people, I know that I can make a difference in this world.  Sometimes I get a little over enthusiastic about things...but that is just because, I want to share with you all!!!!  

 I also enjoy all the meaningful relationships Stampin' Up! has brought to me....be it my customers, my downline, the SU staff or other demonstrators.  Stampers are some of the BEST!!!!  Thank you Shelli for starting a wonder thing!!!!  


Cleaning out in the garage, I found my Dad's tripod....so we set it up this afternoon to take pictures.....not too bad for first try!!!  I still want Steven to set up a sliding mount for the web cam...so that I can do You Tube Tutorials....Was gonna use the video on my Canon, then remembered we had this Web Cam that was Matt's.  So will play with that a bit and start using it!!!  Back to our set, we got this given to us at Convention, Lacy & Lovely.  This was one of the sets on my list....so that was very good!!!!  It uses lots of the circle, and scallop punches.


Here's a picture of the Pillow Gift that Paula gave me for Convention....I love it....Sweet little metal tin with glass magnets inside!!!!

And here's a great Taco Chicken recipe...

Foil Pack Taco Chicken

4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
4 tsp. Taco seasoning mix
1/2 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced
3/4 c. Mexican shredded cheese mix
1/2 c. Salsa
1/4 c. sour cream

Heat oven to 400 F.  Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix.  Place 1.2 c. potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy duty foil.  Top with chicken, cheese, and salsa.  Bring up foil sides.  Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation.  place on a baking pan.  Bake 30-35 min.  until chicken is cooked thru.  Cool 5 min.  Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening, then top with sour cream.  Enjoy and Bon Apetit!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment