Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Finally Feel Like I'm Back On Track....


 

The Stampin' Up! Convention Lip Dub video is my favorite yet.....I am having trouble getting the video on here...if you can't get this to work go here.  Oh my...Convention was soo....much fun this year.  It seemed a little subdued, but I got so much out of each class this year!!!  Love, love, loved it ALL!!!  They seem to top it each year...and next year is the 25th Anniversary, and I know it will be the best yet!!!!  Can't believe it will be my 15th one.


Along with lots of product...I got 6 new stamps sets from Stampin' Up!...as gifts!!!!  Will be putting them all together this week....Here is the last one they gave us....Moving Forward, it's the Ronald McDonald House set....you can purchase it in the catalog.... and Stampin' Up! will donate $3.00 to the Charity for each set sold.  They contribute about $100,000 each year.  Way to go Stampin' Up!  This is such a fun set.

Sorry this is a little blurry, I tried, but couldn't seem to get it to focus, I think because I was on black.  Wish I had a permanent spot set up to take pictures.  This was a project for the White Stazon projects we did at Stampers 10 a while back.  I think this will be a Christmas or Birthday present. 

And time for a recipe.  These were some yummy meatballs I made a while back....

Sweet & Sassy Meatballs

1 lb. ground turkey
1lb ground beef
2eggs, slightly beaten
3/4 c.saltine cracker crumbs
1/4 c.  Asiago Cheese, grated
3 T. onion minced
2 cloves garlic minced
1.4 tsp. pepper
1 c. medium salsa
1 (14 3/4-oz.) chicken broth
1 (12 oz,) tomato paste
1/4 c. sugar
2 T. lemon juice
2 tsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning
Hot cooked rice or pasta

 Preheat oven to 450. In a bowl., combine turkey, beef, eggs, cracker crumbs, cheese, onion, garlic, and pepper.  Shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.  Place on a 10 X 15 inch baking pan.  Bake for 18-20 minutes. In a large saucepan with a cover, combine remaining ingredients.  Place meatballs in sauce.  Simmer covered 20 minutes to blend flavors.  Serve over hot rice or pasta.  Yummy!!!  Enjoy, and Bon Appetit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment