Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Toasty Tuesday...

Hmmm...this weather just can't get much hotter...or steamy!!! I will sure be very glad when fall gets here!!!

Today, I'm posting pics of last month's Stamper's 10 Hostess Club projects....yes, I know, I'm way behind,.....but I have this month's projects almost done...so will do a sneek peek later!!!

This one is a Shaker Card...it's a little hard to see, but the center frame is raised, with a window, and beads in side to shake!!!!

This one was my favorite...although it was alot of work!!! Again...hard to see in the picture, but it is a movement card...when you open it, the stars are on strips of window sheet and they move!!!

And here are two more Convention Swaps...lots of butterflies and flowers this year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the "star card". There are so many different themes that you could use with it.

    ReplyDelete