Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catchin' Up on Catchin' Up!!!

Sometimes it feels like the harder you try and swim....the more you are just treading water....today is a catch up day for me!!! Along with running errands this afternoon!!! I do feel like I'm starting to get into a routine with work and SU and all...so that is a very good thing!!!! I have plans for my Sunday Downline meeting almost finished...will post some pictures later!!! We are doing an Ice Cream Social theme...and it has really been fun. The wheels have been turning for my November meeting!!!

Thought I would share the swaps we did at our Rocky Mountain Inkslingers Meeting last week....Our theme was from the previous months demo...Vintage or Birds....

These were done by Elaine and Carol...Wonderful!!!

These were Cindy's and Leatha's wonderful creations!!!

And last, this was Kim's. Great swaps!!!

And this was my contribution....going with the bird theme!!!
Lastly...here are two more Convention Swaps....

No comments:

Post a Comment