Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Much Needed Day Off!!!!

With Stampin' Up! and work...and don't get me wrong....I love both of my jobs!!!! I know I'm very fortunate in that aspect...but I really needed a day off.....I was very lazy this morning and slept in till 7:00...and then slowly picked up the house, did laundry, and a few houshold things....and then got down to some serious Zucchini Bread Baking....Along with freezing some Zucchini.....That was this morning, and so now I'm down in my Studio, playing around with my Blog, and will get to some stamping!!! This evening, Rocky Mountain Inkslingers is having their yearly Anniversary Dinner....at Bambino's Restaurant...they have a yummy buffet....so that will be fun!!!! Thought I'd post a few more things from the pile on my desk!!!! The first is from my Mailbox....

Stephanie sent me a 4th of July Card....sorry it has taken me so long...here it is ...almost Labor Day!!!! Then some more Convention Swaps....


A few more Butterflies using the Big Shot....Love the Big Shot!!! Well...the buzzer is ringing...so my Zucchini Bread must be ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment