Friday, August 27, 2010

WooHoo...it's Friday!!!

Hey all....it's Friday!!! I do have a fairly busy weekend...but it's mostly Stamping related. Tomorrow is my Stampin' Free For All...Stop on by and work on some projects...I will have some drawings for some discontinued product, and a cute Make n Take which I just finished up!!!

Sunday is my Cards for the Troops....This will be a Quarterly Event that I do...so I will be collecting cards, card fronts, partial cards, and supplies anytime. I prefer standard sized cards...if you do off sizes, please supply the envelopes to go with them...otherwise the envelopes are covered...Also ...no Glitter...Night Vision can pick up the glitter if it gets on their uniforms. Drop on by Sunday from 1-3 and we will work on prettying them up...I hope to get them off to Operation Write Home next week. These cards are made available to the troops to send home to their loved ones since they can't get things like that there. They are greatly appreciated!!!

Thought I'd share another Mailbox find!!!

This was a card from my friend Karen....Love it!!!

And here are a few more Convention Swaps....

I love the colors on this one!!!

And the new Owl Punch is just Too Stinkin' Cute!!!!
Well, I'm off to clean up my messy studio for tomorrow...there are still remnants from last weeks Rag Quilt Purse, so need to get that cleaned up!!! Hope to see you here this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment