Monday, August 30, 2010

Cards to be sent!!!!

We had a blast yesterday, going thru all the cards, and prettying some of them up....Thanks so much for the help Stephanie and Phyllis....And Kim for the big box of cards!!! Here is the pile of stuff we had to go thru

I had really hoped to get 500 to send off to Operation Write Home....AND....surprize....after I went back thru them all to make sure there was no glitter, and I pulled a few Christmas Cards which we will send in November....We had a grand total of 600!!!!

AND....I still have a big box of cards...which I will start going thru daily...if you have any that are just hanging around and need to be used...we will take them off of your hands, along with any donations of excess paper, ***Adhesive***, and cash for postage....I was surprised how heavy 600 A-2 card are....I will be going off to UPS on Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment