Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cards for the Troops

Today is the day....If you have any excess cards, paper, supplies, that you would like to go to a great home...or if you have time to come by, between 1 and 3, we will be prettying these up to send off to Operation Welcome Home!!!! This will be a quarterly ongoing event...so if you can't get by today...just get stuff to me next time you see me...and I will publish the next workday date later!!!

Yesterday was my Stampin' Free for All....I didn't get too much scrapbooking pages actually done....but I did get some organization done...which was sorely needed!!! Here is the one page I did get done!!!

We're sitll in the early 80's....
We also did a Make n Take...

This card is even more beautiful in person....Uses the New...Just Believe set, love this set....and the new Smooch Spritz....a little messy till you get used to using it...but so beautiful!!!
Lastly some more Convention Swaps...almost done with the swaps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment