Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey All....Spent the morning on the phone and running errands....Whew....glad that is all done!!! It's getting hot out there....Have a class this evening....if you ever want to join our Technique Classes...I have combined the 2 to the 3rd Tuesday of each month....we will learn a new technique each month...along with making a page for our technique books, and a card. There is only a material fee of $2.00....such a deal!!! We meet at 6:30...would love to see you here....let me know if you can join us!!!!

Thought I would post a few more cards I got in my mailbox for my Birthday.....

These were from Jenell and Abbey... Love them!!!

And a few more Convention swaps.....The Tiki Guy is a little Bizzarre....but he is all made with Punches and Dies....

No comments:

Post a Comment