Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Sneek Peek


Here's a quick sneek peek of the project we will be doing today at Stampin' Free for all!!!
Also wanted to give all of you who may be interested in becoming a demonstrator....they have a fantastic special for September....if you sign up...in addition to all of the wonderful items in your kit ($320 value for $175!!!) You will get the great Craft Tote that they had for sale at Convention...it is in the new Greenhouse Gala Pattern...and some of you may have seen my old Blue one...it is much bigger then this one, and has a shoulderstrap also....I can't wait to get one!!! Let me know if you want info on signing up...It's a great and fun job...you can do it just for the discount...or as a serious job....I will try and figure out how to get a picture of this tote up on here.... If you e-mail me I can forward an e-mail with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment