Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kind of a Hodge Podge....

Todays' post is a little bit of this and a little bit of that....I need to get busy wrapping up Thursday and Friday nights Stamper's 10 club pojects, and my workshop on Saturday!!! Thought I would have Thursday to work on it...but they have added Thursday to my work schedule...which is a good thing!!! But I need to get to work!!! First, I wanted to post a picture of some of the goodies I got at
Convention....

When we check in at Convention...they give you a great bag, filled with all kinds of goodies...this is some of what was in mine!!!! Can't show it all as alot of it was Make and Take stuff, which I will be using for classes, clubs and Workshops this year!!!

This was this years Logo...which they made into a Pin....I love it ...I think because this is a font that I absolutley love....Sorry for the picture...my camera does not like to do close ups....

And here are a few more Convention Swaps....I just love this Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper....the colors are just so yummy!!!

Lastly...I thought I'd get a few birthday cards from my mailbox....yes, Thursday is my birthday!!! It's seems to be stretyching out the whole month...which is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment