Wednesday, August 11, 2010

STamper's 10 Sneek Peek

Sorry, haven't been able to post everyday....am still trying to get into the groove of working and dong Stampin' Up....Tonight Steven took me out to dinner for my birthday...since it is tomorrow and we have Stamper's 10....We went to Ted's Montana Grill...I was dreaming of steak all afternoon...and I was not disappointed. Had to work late, so I headed over to the Shops at Briargate....and did some window shopping while I waited for Steven....too much fun stuff!!! I could lose myself in Pottery Barn and Pier 1.....Ulta was fun....Then Steven came...and off to a scrumptious dinner....Brought a few bites home for lunch tomorrow, since I am now working Thursday's also!!!

Here's a sneek Peek at what we will be doing tomorrow night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment