Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch up day....

Those Monday's after Long Weekends, seem to go on ...and on....and on!!!! As you try and catch up!!!! Did a little of this...and a little of that!!!! I did manage to get this Thanksgiving box done...I have a ton of Thanksgiving holidy stuff...I had planned on getting done...and just ran out of time....so will be finishing them up in th next few days and getting them on here...I have also started up an Etsy Shop...and will be getting my kits and some cards and other projects on there to sell!!!! If I'm gonna make a go of this ...I need to do it every which way I can.....Once I have a few things loaded onto the site, I will publish the site address.

1 comment:

  1. Cute box! (I have that die cut too)

    I'll be looking forward to checking out your etsy site too.

    ReplyDelete