Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy Weekend

Boy...this was a busy weekend....sorry for not posting sooner.....I've been gone most of the time!!! Friday night was my Technique Class.....we did Faux Silk.
This is what we did....fun technique!!!!! Had fun visiting with the girls after!!!!
Yesterday , spent the whole day at Jennell's house stamping with our stamp club....Here is my swap project....

Then these are all the swaps I got...some gorgeous cards!!! Great work ladies!!!!










I will post the projects tomorrow....They are equally as wonderful!!!
Today, Steven and I went up to Denver to go to the Woodworker's Show. Then out to lunch to celebrate his passing his EPA certification yesterday.....Went to a high end Burger place at Park Meadows Mall.....We split a burger and the fries...and each had a milkshake, and the bill was over $25.00....WOW....it was good, but not worth $25.00:) Now I am gonna go crash!!! Have some reading to do, then some cross stitching!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous cards! Loved every one of them.

    What was the name of the hamburger place? Was it a new place? We like to go every once in a while to Park Meadows - maybe we'll check out the hamburger place too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counters...it's in one of the side wings....outdoors....near the fancy furniture store.

    ReplyDelete