Thursday, November 19, 2009

Slow Day!!!

Isn't it nice to have a day where you don't really have to be anywhere, or do anything important....That's today!!! It's a Blessing!!!! Last nite was our Inkslingers meeting....Lots of fun with good people!!!! Joyce was in charge of projects this month, and these are the 3 cards we did!!!



Thank you Joyce...they were great cards....
And then these were the swaps I got...
Joyce did this one.
This one is Carol's...she did a great Fall Leaf photo that she took and embellished it with stamping!!! Beautiful!!!
This one was done by Naomi.
And Lastly, this one is done by Elaine.
And this is my contribution!!!!
OOOPPPSSS almost forgot...tomorrow, my grandaughter is coming over to spend some time...always a fun time, so not sure if I will get a post up on here...will try. Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the great cards! I want to say 'thank-you' that I am surrounded by such creative people. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete