Friday, November 20, 2009

Lazy Day...

Eeuuhhhh....2 in a row...I could get used to this. Miss Abbey (my 9 year old grandaughter) came over to spend the morning with me while Mom, and Sis Sarah went to New Moon....We had fun crafting...then everyone was here for lunch. Now this afternoon, I can't seem to get into gear!!! I have a Technique Class tonight....so I'm excited about that!!!!! Always love doing classes!!!!
Here's a card I cased direct out of the Mini Catalog...I just love this set...and the Christmas Cocoa paper is to die for!!!! Have been having fun with it...so youwill see lots more in this color scheem!!!!
House smells so good...put a crock pot of beef for Spiced beef Burritos on...and yumm...I may break into it early!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute. I had to make a choice on which paper to get from the mini - and I chose the autumn one. Now you're making me regret it ;)

    ReplyDelete