Sunday, November 8, 2009

Card Caddy and Card Class


Hi Ladies....just finished up the class projects for my December Class. It came out really cute, if I must say so myself!!!! The cards and caddy are all in the In Colors and Razzleberry Lemonde paper. Yum...my favorite!!!! You will make the caddy and 8 cards(2 of 4 designs) and envelopes...all for $20.00. This would be a great gift!!!! The class will be held. Saturday, December 12 from 1-3. Deadline is 12/5/09.

Spent yesterday with great friends....shopping!!!! We headed out early to one of the Scrapbook stores, as they were having free M-n-T's. YOu know me...always on the look-out for new ideas....didn't buy anything. Then out to lunch at Jason's Deli, and over to Barbara's house, as she was doing her annual Craft Fair. Bought a few Christmas presents...and then when I got home...found out I won one of the Door prize drawings...so will head back over there next week and pick that up!!! Wish I had brought my camera...I'm gonna need to get a second camera to keep in my purse!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, those look really cute. Checking my calendar and will let you know!

    Sorry I couldn't join you all Saturday. The AF/Army game was great! AF beat Army 35 - 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Cathy. I wish that I could take the class, but that's the Saturday that we go to the nursing home for our Christmas visit, so I don't want to miss that. Maybe you could do the class again sometime? I really enjoyed our Saturday outing, too. It's so nice just to get away and spend time with great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards--I am busy with a quilt class and delivering food baskets for Silver Key. Maybe next time. Enjoy the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are even cuter up live!!!! I have lots more up my sleeve!!!! Just wish there were more time!!!!

    ReplyDelete