Sunday, November 29, 2009

Post Thanksgiving!!!

Yesterday was a busy day....Had my Stampin' Free for All!!! Sandy was hoping to come....but had to work....and everyone else was busy with holiday things....I should have changed the day....but forgot to do it earlier!!!! And my weekends have been swamped....so I don't think there was a free day in there!!! I did get to work on my scrapbook pages, in between getting dinner ready...WE had our second Thanksgiving that evening....so it's probably just as good no one came!!!! I tend to take on more than I can chew!!! The pages were super easy, as I've been trying to use up older Simply Scrappin' kits I have in pieces and parts, left over from classes....These were really old ones...like before they came out with self adhesive dies....adn 8 1/2 x 11" format!!!! The new ones are so much nicer....and they make for very quick and professional pages!!!! Ended up getting 8 pages done!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh MY GOsh! Congrats on getting EIGHT pages done. I don't think I've ever done 8 pages in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete