Thursday, November 5, 2009

My first Tutorial!!!!


OK...I'm ready to do my first tutorial...I've picked a very simple card...I promise I will move to much more complex projects...I just wanted to get this down first!!!! I know so many of us are very visual, so I tried to break this up into as many steps as I could. So, for our first Tutorial, we will be making this great One of a Kind card.
SUPPLIES:
One of a Kind Stamp Set; #113624; $19.95
Paper:
Sahara Sand; 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Not Quite Navy card stock; 5 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Bashful Blue card stock; 5 1/2" x 1 1/2";
scrap
Bone Folder
Bashful Blue Classic Ink Pad
Paper Snips
Snail Adhesive
1/16" circle punch
Flower Assortment Designer Brads
Pop up Glue Dots

First you will need to fold your base piece of Sahara Sand card stock in half.

Ink up your tri flower image in Bashful Blue Classic Ink, and stamp off once onto a piece of scratch paper, then stamp onto your strip of Bashful Blue card stock. You want a lighter image of the flowers, all over the strip of paper. Then ink up the "for you" stamp, and stamp, full strengh, onto the lower left corner of the same strip.

With your snail adhesive, layer this onto your strip of Not Quite Navy card stock. Mount this onto the front of the card base with your snail adhesive.

Ink up the large single flower image with Bashful Blue Ink, and stamp twice onto your scrap piece of Bashful Blue card stock.

Cut out with your paper snips.

Punch a hole in the center of each flower with your 1/16" hole punch, and insert your choice of color of the Flower Brads.

Mount those to front of card with a pop-up glue dot. Voila, a great card!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim.....will come up with more involved projects in the future....was trying to get a feel for it!!!

    ReplyDelete