Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Catch Up Day.....

Today I'm catching up for what should have been done yesterday....I started off with a full schedule....but on the way to my first appointment...I got a Flat...and it went downhill from there....Steven was close-by, so he came and got me...took me to my appointment...and then we did go out for a nice lunch!!! Then back to change the tire....Ran it over to Big O...and it was trashed....so had to get 2 new front tires....and an allignment...but when they went to do the allignemnt they discovered that my Ball Joints were shot....so....5 hours and almost $800 poorer...I finally got out of there....Fortunatly the snow wasn't too bad this morning and I was able to get out and get some errands run...and now I'm trying to get caught up in my office!!! Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment